Map & Directions
INSIDE BUSAN HOSTEL
13-6 Choryangjung-ro Dong-gu, Busan, South Korea
부산광역시 동구 초량중로 13-6
Tel: (+82) 051-442-1057
Getting Around :
We are located within 10-min walking distance from Busan train station, a main hub of transportation for city sightseeing and also connecting to other cities. You can reach to Jagalchi fish market, Kukje Market, Nampodong shopping area in 10-min by subway.
I. From Gimhae Airport to Busan Station
By Airport Limousine Bus (₩6,000)
It takes approximately 40 minutes to reach Busan Station from Gimhae airport. The airport limousine bus operates between 7:15AM and 9:40PM.
1. Take the airport limousine bus at bus stop 2, bound for Seomyeon/Busan station (서면/부산역 행) and get off at Busan Station (부산역).
2. Look for subway exit number 1, located near the bus stop, and follow the directions given below [From Busan Train Station]
By metro (₩2,000)
To go from Gimhae Airport to Busan station by subway, you will have to change lines twice and ride through 17 stops, which takes about an hour.
1. Take the metro (경전철) at the Airport station(공항).
2. After 3 stops, change to Subway line 2 (Green) at Sasang station (사상), and ride the line 2 train bound for Jangsan (장산) up to Seomyeon station (서면).
3. At Seomyeon station (서면), change to Subway line 1 (Red), towards Dadaepo(다대포).
4. At Busan Station(부산역), take exit 1 and follow the directions given below [From Busan Train Station]
II. From Busan Station to INSIDE Busan
INSIDE Busan is located just 10 minutes away from Busan Train Station by foot.
0. If you arrive at Busan by train from somewhere, get out of exit 7(train station) and take the escalator down to the main square/plaza outside train station building. Then look for subway exit 1 on the opposite side of the car road.
1. From Busan Subway station, exit 1, walk straight ahead until you reach a traditional Chinese shaped gate. (Not a Chinese gate near exit 5)
2. Turn right under the gate, 'MEGA COFFEE' should be on your right (if you walk past a big supermarket 두배로 마트, you have walked too far).
3. Keep walking three blocks until you see a Chinese school and another 7-Eleven on your right and a community center(초량1동 주민센터), phone booths on your left. You should then see another traditional Chinese gate at the end of street. Turn left after the gate, on Choryangjung-ro(초량중로) street.
4. Walk straight ahead for a block and a half more, then cross the road when you see Cafe VICOLO on your right side.
5. Get in the small street on the left of cafe, the street is narrow and there are stairs at the start. Climb up the little stairs and you will see hostel on your left!